The ski mountain is all about the classics—floating your way through an all-time powder day, ripping figure-eight turns down groomers with the whole gang, throwing down some spread-eagles on closing day—you love all of it, which is why you'll love the classic style of the Hestra Wakayama Glove. Its durable, water-resistant leather will keep your hands dry on dreamlike pow days, while the wool terry lining traps heat to ensure that those fingers are toasty and warm in cold conditions. The paracord wrist adjustment delivers subtle pop and a customizable fit, while the neoprene cuff brings next-to-skin comfort. Available in this exclusive colorway, this glove is the best way to rock classic style and dependable warmth while you ride.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- An exclusive version of Hestra's retro-inspired leather glove
- Durable leather has a broken-in feel for instant comfort
- Warm wool lining keeps your hands protected from the cold
- Paracord wrist adjustment provides visual intrigue and a custom fit
- Exclusive colorway lets you stand out from the crowd
- Item #HES008O
- Q & A
Anomaly Of A Glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Hestra Wakayama is an interesting piece. This glove is more along the lines of an all use glove but I use it often as a touring glove due to it's above average comfort and warmth as well as its simplicity. The wrist attachment is a staple from Hestra that is loved by me and others while the cowhide leather withstands some weather but will take work to water proof. I wouldn't use this glove on a super wet day as it won't repel a deluge. It shouldn't work as a ski glove but it does and better than expected.