The ski mountain is all about the classics—floating your way through an all-time powder day, ripping figure-eight turns down groomers with the whole gang, throwing down some spread-eagles on closing day—you love all of it, which is why you'll love the classic style of the Hestra Wakayama Glove. Its durable, water-resistant leather will keep your hands dry on dreamlike pow days, while the wool terry lining traps heat to ensure that those fingers are toasty and warm in cold conditions. The paracord wrist adjustment delivers subtle pop and a customizable fit, while the neoprene cuff brings next-to-skin comfort. Available in this exclusive colorway, this glove is the best way to rock classic style and dependable warmth while you ride.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- An exclusive version of Hestra's retro-inspired leather glove
- Durable leather has a broken-in feel for instant comfort
- Warm wool lining keeps your hands protected from the cold
- Paracord wrist adjustment provides visual intrigue and a custom fit
- Exclusive colorway lets you stand out from the crowd
- Item #HES008O