Patrol Gauntlet Mitten
Temperatures in the mountains can change quickly, especially when you're finding lines from sun up to sun down. With the Patrol Gauntlet Mitten from Hestra, your fingers will stay nice and warm through the cold temperatures from first chair to last call. The removable liner has G-loft insulation that not only offers warmth, but is easy to take out to dry or wash. The durable leather palms provide grip while the polyester backer offers stretch to keep your hands flexible through the day. For additional warmth and comfort, a neoprene cuff at the wrist seals out the elements while external seams keep hot spots at bay.
- Durable mitten that provides warmth for long days on the slopes
- Army Goat Leather palm offers durability and grip on ski poles
- Polyester backer allows freedom of movement on or off the lifts
- Removable liner is insulated against plummeting temperatures
- Neoprene cuff around wrist seals in warmth, seals out snow
- Pull-strap with hook-and-loop closure allows personalized fit
- External seams provide enhanced comfort for day-long wear
- Item #HES006R
- [palm] Army Goat Leather, [back] polyester melange stretch
- G-Loft polyester
- Removable Liner
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9, single] 4.75oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 28, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Picked these up for my lady and this is what she had to say. “The warmest mitten you can imagine. I love the look of the leather and know I will not have any problems with having cold hands this season.”
March 7, 2019
Hestra Does it Again
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Hestra once again prove to be the the top dog in mittens. Warm and comfortable, these make the ice and snow wish they had a pair of their own!
February 7, 2019
These are fantastic powder day gloves. They ventilate and keep moisture out. Perfectly warm mitten, with lasting quality
January 4, 2019
Warm and Comfy Quality Mittens
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these mittens! Easy to take on and off, has that warm but lightweight fleece lining that I love, and solid construction. Hand drags for days! In general, since switching from gloves my hands are not cold in these. The only downside I can think of - sometimes on a powder day, the fleece liner does get some ice balls sticking on it, but it's not a big deal! Also easily compatible with hand warmers/liners.
December 19, 2018
Stay warm my friends.
- I've used it several times
I don't always wear mittens when I ski, but when I do I chose to these! I have bad blood circulation and was told to try out mittens. I AM SOLD! Hestra really knows how to keep not only your hands warm but your fingers warm as well! The color options are sweet! Treat the leather well, I anticipate the white leather getting dirty.