Prepare for battle.
When you're getting face-fulls of snow with every turn you make, you need the extended protection of the Hestra Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Glove. Its gauntlet design, with an adjustable elasticized wrist, keeps snow out on the deepest powder days of the season, and the three-layer fabric and waterproof goatskin leather prevent snow from soaking through when conditions are extra soggy. The cozy removable liner wicks sweat from your skin, adds extra warmth, and you can take it out at the end of the day to ensure it's dry when you come back for more the next morning. G-Loft insulation adds extra warmth for frigid early mornings on the mountain.
- Warmth and protection for cold, snowy conditions
- Three-layer fabric offer breathable waterproof protection
- Waterproof goatskin palm and fingers are supple, yet tough
- G-Loft insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Removable liner manages moisture and dries quickly
- Gauntlet length keeps snow out
- Elastic around wrist and strap offer secure fit and lock in heat
- Item #HES004Y
- Q & A
Anyone know what the differences between these and the Heli gloves are? They appear to be very similar, but these are slightly more expensive.
These are pretty similar but the waterproof goat leather on these is the main difference. The Hel's have a cow leather palm and polyamide shell. Also, these have a fleece liner so softer then the heli's polyester liner.
Any other questions on gloves, contact me directly with my info above.