Army Leather Couloir Glove
The Hestra Army Leather Couloir Glove keeps your hands warm, dry, and supple as you seek out new lines, find secret powder stashes, and huddle up on cold chairlift rides. Its waterproof construction keeps moisture at bay while the foam lining has your fingers toasty warm as you lap your favorite runs. To keep your hands flexible, Hestra constructed the Couloir Glove with their Ergo grip with pre-curved fingers and minimal excess material on the palm to provide you with maximum dexterity. Finally, the easy to care for insert is both breathable and waterproof for maximum moisture protection and dry, warm hands so you can focus on your turns.
- Lightweight, supple glove for comfort and dexterity on the slopes
- Waterproof construction keeps hands dry through multiple laps
- Pre-curved fingers, minimal excess material offers dexterity
- Goat leather in the palm increases durability for multi-season use
- Foam insulation keeps fingers toasty warm when temperatures plummet
- Breathable CZone waterproof insert keeps hands warm and dry
- Elastic pull strap with hook-and-loop closure secure fit
- Item #HES006O
- [face fabric] proofed cowhide, [palm] proofed goat leather
- Hestra 3-layer Dobby Polyester Melange
- Bemberg (100% polyester foam)
- Removable Liner
- elastic pull strap, hook-and-loop
- Palm Grip
- proofed goat lieather
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 18, 2019
Nice gloves for blue days
- I've used it several times
These are some of the most comfortable gloves I've worn snowboarding! They are so soft, making it easy to use my bindings. They keep me warm and dry to about 25 degrees, with wind on the lift. They do run true to size.
January 22, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used these gloves on the deepest powder day I've ever skied. Temps were in the 30s and the snow was flying. These gloves kept my hands cozy and I never gave my hands a 2nd thought. The gloves felt wet on the outside, but moisture was never felt inside the gloves. As the temps dropped towards the end of the day, they did stiffen up some, but that was more as we were standing waiting for the bus, and not moving as much as we had been earlier. I wear a medium glove, and the 9s fit comfortably, and had room for a liner glove if needed.
December 22, 2020
Does the Hestra Army Leather Couloir Glove have a removable/replaceable liner?
November 22, 2018
What are the sizes for the leather couloir glove? How to measure my hand?
November 24, 2018
Hello! There are a few different sizes to choose from. You can measure your hand by: Hand Length: Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist. Hand Circumference: Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb. Cheers,