Why We Like The Alpine Short Gore-Tex Mitten
Simplicity does not have to mean underprepared, and Hestra’s Alpine Short mitten drive the point home with their minimalist and tidy look that’s backed by serious protection. Robust goat leather in the palm provides serious elemental protection and durability, while softshell back of hand cuts out wind and snow with plenty of stretch. A GORE-TEX Membrane offers exceptional breathability and waterproof protection so you stay dry and warm inside.
- Simple but tough mittens for taking on the mountain
- Army Goat Leather palm is incredibly durable and robust
- Flextron 4-way stretch softshell cuts wind and water, breathes
- GORE-TEX PTFE membrane allows skin to breathe, cuts out water
- Lofty synthetic insulation traps in body heat and seals out cold
- Soft brushed polyester lining feels comfortable against skin
- Item #HESZ17N
- goat leather, Flextron softshell 4-way stretch [lining] 100% brushed polyester
- Fiberfill (100% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help