Charge the day.
Another day of cold, wet, and windy weather, but you're only thinking about a successful business woman because you’ve got the Helly Hansen Women’s Welsey Insulated Trench Coat to keep you warm, dry, and moving through the elements like your job depends on it. Whether you’re off to win over a new client in a swanky restaurant or proposing a newly revamped brand logo, the Welsey is there to help you take on life in the city by a stylish storm.
The waterproof trench coat shell protects your freshly pressed business attire from splashes of water kicked up onto the sidewalk from cars passing by on the street, while the hefty insulation and packable hood provides extra defense against raging wind and cold temperatures. And the detachable belt, bottom hem, and cuffs are all adjustable to help create a comfortable fit.
- An insulated rain coat for cold days in the city
- Waterproof shell helps to keep your urban attire dry
- Synthetic insulation fends off the cold in blustery weather
- Fully sealed seams help to prevent moisture leaks
- Hood packs away for changing conditions
- Storm flap covers full-length front zipper for extra leak protection
- Detachable belt helps to create a flattering fit at the waist
- Zippered hand pockets lock away cell phone or keys
- Item #HYH00EZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 110lbs
Too tight across shoulder and zipper is stuck and off the track. Mostly wear size 0 to 2 or XS to S My last Trench coat was an XS.
Sorry I have to return but found another option.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
Bought this coat for a trip to Europe. It fit great and kept me warm. I also love that it didn't take up much space in my suitcase!