Helly Hansen Varde 2.0 Fleece Jacket
We count on the Helly Hansen Varde Fleece 2.0 Jacket to add a level of warmth to our favorite winter activity. We appreciate that this midlayer's Polartec Thermal Pro fleece construction not only keeps us warm in the mountains, but does so in eco-friendly fashion with recycled materials.
- Active-ready fleece midlayer ideal for cold-weather pursuits
- Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is warm, breathable, and eco-conscious
- Raglan sleeves allow for excellent freedom of movement
- Multiple handy pockets provide room for essentials
- Elastic edge band on cuffs and hem, chin guard add extra comfort
- Item #HYHZ7QN
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Polartec Thermal Pro (77% recycled polyester, 23% polyester), [lining] 100% polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 2 zippered hand
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help