Why We Like The Swift 3L Shell Jacket
From deep fluff to the wet stuff, the Swift 3L Shell Jacket keeps us dry from opening day to pond skim. Built with Helly Hansen's most robust waterproof protection, this outer layer withstands the harshest conditions with ease while still letting our skin breathe and our shoulders move restriction free.
- Versatile hard shell for ripping resort runs all season long
- 3-layer construction provides waterproof performance
- Lightweight material allows freedom of movement
- Mesh-lined vents boost airflow and dump excess heat
- Removable skirt offers to keep powder out on deep days
- Adjustable cuffs and cinchable hem block out cold winds
- Helmet-compatible hood provides extra weather protection
- 4 exterior zippered pockets secure on-mountain essentials
- Item #HYHZ7QG
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (3-layer), [face fabric] 76% nylon, 24% elastane, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- fixed, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest (with goggle wipe), 1 zippered pass, [internal] 2 mesh
- mesh-lined underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.45oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help