Fierce fan of winter that you are, you take great delight in the versatile benefits of the lovely Helly Hansen Snowbird Jacket. This stylish ski parka is built with a 2-layer waterproof fabric that's happy to head out into the snow, and filled with toasty Primaloft Black to keep you warm whether you're waiting in the lift line or strolling through town. Fully sealed seams ensure no moisture sneaks in, while the breathable nature of the membrane lets water vapor find its way out. The Snowbird is built long for extra coverage no matter your winter pursuit, and includes wrist gaiters and a snow skirt to keep the chilly winter powder out of your jacket. Helly Hansen equipped it with a detachable hood and articulated mobility-friendly cut.
- Insulated winter jacket for skiing, riding, or around town
- Breathable, waterproof membrane provides storm protection
- Synthetic insulation keeps its loft even in wet weather
- Articulated arms and elbows leave you free to pole plant
- Zippered vent points help you dump heat between runs
- Wrist gaiters and snow skirt seal out the chill and snow
- Detachable hood and removable fur provide a touch of style
- Pass specific pocket speeds up your trip through the lift line
- Item #HYH00S9
- Q & A
My favorite coat ever!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 155lbs
I needed a coat that was warm enough and nice enough looking for everyday wear, but that could also fulfill any snow sport needs. This coat has delivered on all fronts! I love it. It is very warm and light with all the usual snow sport features. It even has double lined pockets so your phone battery doesn’t die as quickly. The hood and fur trim are both removable for different looks or needs, and one of my surprise favorite features is the drawstring around the bottom of the jacket which keeps me extra warm by shutting out any extra air. It fits as expected - I am normally a medium and the medium fits perfectly. It’s longer than other ski jackets which I love because that really helps keep me warm when I’m out and about. The only thing I don’t like about the jacket are the Velcro strip fasteners by the zipper - would have much preferred snaps or magnets. Velcro just wears out, but that’s literally the only thing I don’t like about the jacket - it’s versatile, stylish, and fits well. I love it!