Why We Like The Rivaridge Infinity Jacket
The Rivaridge Infinity Jacket keeps us toasty on the ski lift when the icy wind picks up. The LIFA INFINITY™ technology provides another step towards environmental responsibility. The combination of the LIFA INFINITY™ membrane and a PFC-free recycled face fabric sets a new standard for waterproof, breathable, and responsible apparel design to keep you protected while enjoying the outdoors.
- Durable ski jacket for long days at the resort
- Snap-on snow skirt keeps the elements out
- Helmet-compatible hood shields us from the weather's worst
- PrimaLoft insulation packs serious warmth for all-day riding
- Low-key silhouette design offers a clean look
- Made with recycled material for a lighter footprint
- Item #HYHZ7Q7
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating, [lining 1] 86% polyester, 14% elastane, [lining 2] 100% nylon
- PrimaLoft Eco Black (80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 10.1oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help