Why We Like The Powdreamer Jacket
Once the big storm finally arrives and we get to enjoy soft turns, we know the Powdreamer Jacket has our back, even if we decide to stand in line before the chairs spin. With the Helly Tech Performance waterproof membrane and low-bulk synthetic insulation, we know we’ll be psyched to get out there even if we’re braving the cold and wet weather found in places like Hakuba or British Columbia.
- Fully-featured ski jacket for dreamers of the deep stuff
- Helly Tech Performance provides rugged waterproof protection
- Primaloft Black Eco insulation is warm and partially-recycled
- Articulated fit offers mobility for navigating tight trees
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Adjustments at helmet-compatible hood, hem, and cuffs
- Modular connection with compatible ski pants from Helly Hansen pants
- Item #HYHZ7Q0
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Primaloft Black Eco (80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester)
- fully sealed
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 31in
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 handwarmer, 1 chest
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- internal gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help