Why We Like The Odin 9 Worlds Infinity Jacket
We turn to the Helly Hansen Odin 9 Worlds Infinity Jacket for days spent skiing storm days at the resort or blower pow on bluebird powder days. We know this jacket will enable us to stay prepared without causing us to overheat or get saturated.
- Waterproof and breathable jacket built for skiing and snowboarding
- Helly Tech laminate wicks perspiration while blocking precipitation
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Helmet compatible hood blocks out blustery wind and blowing snow
- Underarm zips let you dump excess heat on the skin track, boot pack
- Large pockets on torso hold skins while you rip powder
- Item #HYHZ7JN
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional 3L
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- adjustable, helmet compatible
- zippered chest, 2 zippered Gear Locker torso
- underarm zips
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help