Why We Like The Helly Hansen Odin 9 Worlds 3.0 Jacket
Helly Hansen's award-winning hardshell is back again with an upgraded, even lighter design that gives us exceptional performance in demanding alpine conditions. The Odin 9 Worlds 3.0 Jacket is built with a burly HELLY TECH Professional 3-layer construction for windproof and waterproof protection that doesn't sacrifice breathability, allowing us to fend off whipping winds and serious snow as we make our way to the summit. Fully sealed seams further bolster our defense against sneaking precipitation, while mechanical ventilation zippers help us dump excess heat in a pinch after working up a sweat. We especially appreciate Helly making this jacket both helmet- and backpack-compatible to keep us fully loaded and moving with a free range of motion, which is actually complemented by the articulated sleeves for optimal mobility. And as an eco-friendly cherry on top, this jacket is made with materials recycled from Ocean Bound plastics and through a bluesign® textile manufacturing process to reduce our impact on the planet we love.
- Head for the mountains in this burly 3-layer hardshell jacket
- HELLY TECH Professional membrane is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Recycled nylon reduces your footprint on the environment
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Zippered ventilation allows you to release heat when things warm up
- Tail drop hem and helmet-compatible hood provide added coverage
- Multiple zippered pockets ensure safe, secure storage of adventure items
- Item #HYHZ84B
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] HELLY TECH Professional (3-layer), [face fabric] 68% recycled nylon, 32% nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 hand zip, 1 chest zip
- mechanical zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help