Select style & size:Select options
For summer trails both long and short, the Helly Hansen Maridalen Shorts deliver performance and protection. They feature a durable rip stop construction that doesn't mind occasional bushwhacking, with added stretch for freedom of movement as you tackle steep switchbacks. Treated to block the sun's harsher rays, you can hike all day long without a care, and their quick-drying nature keeps you cool and comfortable if the weather turns muggy.
- A durable hiking short with classic style
- Quick-drying fabric helps you stay cool, dry, and comfortable
- Stretchy construction ensures unrestricted mobility on the trail
- Assorted pockets offer storage or a secure stash for small items
- Item #HYH00VH
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane, Bluesign approved
- 2 hand, 1 cargo, 1 zippered side, 2 rear
- button closure
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 10, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
I really love the fit of these shorts. They are very flattering. I was looking for something that wasn't so wide in the leg and these are nicely fitted in all the right places without being tight. The material also feels great.