For early morning mountain adventures.
Skinning up a rugged mountain in the backcountry before hitting the resort for effortless runs in the fresh air, early morning starts definitely have their advantages. The Women's Helly Hansen Jade Jacket keeps you dry and cozy so you can go all day—from dawn patrol to last chair. As you're skinning up to that fresh line you've scoped out, you can take advantage of the breathable construction and underarm ventilation that keeps you from overheating. That same membrane is fully sealed and will keep you dry when you're waist deep in pow on the way down, or if a storm rolls in later to chase away the crowds. The hood can adjust over your helmet to keep out the snow, and the cuffs can be tightened over your gloves or mittens to the same effect. Not only will this jacket protect you from the elements, it looks good when you're stopping for drinks at the end of the day, and your friends are sure to spot you easily thanks to the high visibility detail on the hood.
- Technical shell for skiing or riding in- and out-of-bounds
- Helly Tech membrane offers waterproof breathable performance
- Stretch construction moves with you through all your turns
- Underarm vents let you cool down between runs or on the skin up
- Powder skirt can be attached to compatible pants to keep out snow
- Keep you ski pass safe and sound in its own zippered wrist spot
- Regular fit allows for layering on the colder mornings
- Item #HYH00J9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 160lbs
helly has done did it again!