Why We Like The Helly Hansen Hawk Stapro HT Trail Running Shoe
Burly and up for anything, the Helly Hansen Hawk Stapro HT Trail Running Shoe is our one-shoe quiver for the trail and downtown. The reinforced upper holds strong along technical, overgrown singletrack, while the rigid platform and arch brace stabilize our stride atop uneven terrain. Whether we're bounding or trekking, the deep, multi-directional lugs lock onto dirt and roots to shore up our footing, making every transition count.
- Versatile shoe for trail runs, fast treks, and urban explorations
- Water-resistant upper fends off splashes, drizzles, and flurries
- Recycled webbing, laces, and lining for eco-friendly construction
- Treated footbed helps fight off building odors to keep you fresh
- Lightweight foam absorbs shock and propels you onward
- Hardwearing rubber delivers long-lasting traction
- Item #HYHZ81D
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Flowknit polyester (60% recycled), PFC-free water-repellent treatment, HH Max-Vent, HH Quick Dry
- recycled polyester
- lace (recycled)
- anti-odor treatment
- EVA, HH Lite-Frame
- HH Max-Grip rubber
- Support Type
- light stability
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail running, hiking, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help