Why We Like The Helly Hansen Gravity Jacket
As we revel in fresh corduroy turns, the Helly Hansen Gravity Jacket blocks icy winds and traps heat to keep us warm, so we can stay out longer. When fresh flakes fall, they slide right off the waterproof membrane, while the seam-sealed construction ensures moisture doesn't seep in.
- Insulated shell for lapping the resort
- Breathable membrane provides water- and windproof performance
- Recycled synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional weather protection
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and cinching hem help seal out drafts
- Articulated cut and touch of stretch increase mobility
- 5 zippered pockets secure your on-mountain essentials
- Item #HYHZ7ZS
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Primaloft Black Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- hip, drop-tail hem, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- fixed, 3-panel, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 15oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help