Why We Like The Helly Hansen Elevation Infinity Shell Jacket
The Helly Hansen Elevation Infinity Shell Jacket keeps us protected all season long as we explore new backcountry zones and rip backside laps. The LIFA INFINITY PRO™ membrane is highly durable and breathable, without ever needing reproofing. Small details like an articulated cut, RECCO transponder, and a backpack compatible design ensure we stay comfortable and protected while we enjoy all the backcountry has to offer.
- Lightweight hard shell for exploring backcountry zones near and far
- 3-layer construction is breathable and waterproof
- Silicone-backed powder skirt stops snow from infiltrating our layer
- Articulated cut allows uninhibited range of motion
- Life pocket+ preserves phone battery in the cold
- Helmet-compatible hood blocks out wind and snow
- Underarm zippered vents let us dump heat on the skin track
- Item #HYHZ7MO
- [membrane/laminate] LIFA INFINITY PRO (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polypropylene
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 30in
- helmet compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- 2-way front zipper, underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 31, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 3"
Pros: The jacket comes with many handy pockets and even a cloth for goggles. The shell is hard and does a perfect job in keeping me dry in snow/rain weather. The color is the same as picture. It's perfect for my friends to spot me on the mountain. Cons: It took me some time to get used to the front zip. It got stuck but I am fine with it after a few days of usage. The size of the cap is too small. (The rest fits well.) I wear women's XS jacket and a women's M helmet. The cap can barely cover the helmet and it becomes difficult to shake my head which means I couldn't look around. I also couldn't close the front zip.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help