Why We Like The Helly Hansen Crestone ULLR HT Boot
Whether we're walking down slushy sidewalks or shoveling our own sidewalk, Helly Hansen's Crestone ULLR HT Boot keeps us safe in cold and slippery conditions. These boots are insulated with Primaloft and fully waterproof, thanks to Helly's waterproof membrane and complete seam sealing to keep out snow, slush, and ice melt. The outsole features lugs specifically chosen for wintry conditions, so we can walk, work, and play safely during the snowy and icy months of the year.
- Insulated boot for cold weather wear
- HellyTech membrane is waterproof and breathable
- 200g Primaloft adds insulation for winter temperatures
- EVA foam midsoles provide cushioning for comfort
- Rated for temperatures as low as -40F
- Recycled materials reduce waste and our carbon footprint
- Item #HYHZ8EN
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- [main] 100% recycled polyester, [main 2] 80% thermoplastic polyurethane, 20% polyurethane, [main 3] 60% polyurethane, 40% recycled polyester
- Helly Tech WATERPROOF
- PrimaLoft Eco
- 100% recycled polyester, [lining 2] 73% recycled polyester, 27% polyurethane
- lace (100% recycled)
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 3.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help