Aurora Shell Jacket
The Helly Hansen Women's Aurora Shell Jacket craves waist-deep powder days, expressive lines, and long days on the mountain—just like you. It's constructed from Helly Hansen's Helly Tech Professional membrane, which is fully water- and windproof as well as breathable so you'll stay dry from outside and inside moisture. The zippered underarm vents dump excess heat and are strategically placed so as not to interfere with your backpack straps, just in case things heat up as you work hard making pristine wiggles in fresh storm snow. A high collar prevents any snow and chilly air from sneaking in, while the adjustable, helmet-compatible hood protects your face from the gusting wind on the summit. Helly Hansen also equipped the Aurora jacket with a plethora of pockets for your on-mountain necessities, including a Primaloft-insulated Life Pocket to keep your smartphone's battery from dying due to cold temperatures.
- Freeride-inspired jacket for the deepest powder days
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat and work with a pack on
- High collar prevents cold snow and gusty wind from sneaking in
- Adjustable storm hood protects your face during storms
- Multiple pockets accommodate your on-mountain essentials
- Insulated Life Pocket ensures your smartphone battery doesn't die from cold
- Item #HYH00J2
- Q & A
Treat yo' self to function and fashion
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S/P
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 138lbs
This jacket marries function and fashion and gets all the little details right (from pockets, velcro fasteners, fit, powder skirt). Helly Hansen knows how to make a skier girl feel fierce!