Why We Like The Helly Hansen Alpine Insulated Jacket
Classic mountain style and modern resort functionality come together in Helly Hansen's Alpine Insulated Jacket, designed with Norway-inspired aesthetics and equipped with a fully weatherproof Helly Tech membrane. A recycled lining and durable construction add elements of sustainability, while an adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem allow us to dial in the perfect fit.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for comfortable resort performance
- Helly Tech Performance membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation adds light, moisture-resistant warmth
- Durable water-resistant face fabric sheds light moisture
- Seams are sealed in key areas to block out seeping moisture
- Underarm zippered vents can release extra heat if needed
- Zippered pockets keep phone, pass, and other items secure
- Item #HYHZ7XT
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester, PFC-free DWR [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 100% polyester
- critically sealed
- Center Back Length
- [x-small] 29in, [small] 30in, [medium] 31in, [large] 32.5in, [x-large] 33.5in
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve pass [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help