Why We Like The Alpha Infinity Jacket
Wind, water, freezing temps—none of those matter when we're sporting the Alpha Infinity Jacket during dawn patrol tours and all-time storm days at the resort. The LIFA INFINITY™ technology provides unparalleled waterproofing and another step towards environmental responsibility. The combination of the LIFA INFINITY™ membrane and a PFC-free recycled face fabric sets a new standard for waterproof, breathable, and responsible apparel design to keep us protected while enjoying the outdoors.
- Helly Hansen's top-of-the-line ski jacket boasts full weather protection
- Waterproof LIFA INFINITY™ shell and sealed seams shed moisture
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation keeps you warm on the coldest storm days
- Arm, back, and neck ventilation offers airflow while hiking to the stash
- Articulated sleeves give you more mobility slashing through tight trees
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help you seal out fine moisture
- Helmet-compatible and adjustable hood seals out windy weather
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in on deep days
- Item #HYHZ7OF
- [face fabric] LIFA INFINITY (100% recycled polyester), DWR coating, [lining] 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- PrimaLoft Black Eco 80g (80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- helmet-compatible, adjustable, detachable
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 2 internal, 1 waist, 1 pass
- [underarm] zippers, [collar, back yoke] laser cut vents
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help