Waterproof protection, steadfast performance.
While the Haglöfs Women's Spitz Jacket might share the same name as one of those tiny, pointy-nosed, poofy dogs, this jacket is anything but foofy and underwhelming. In fact, the Spitz is designed to combat some of the toughest weather encountered while alpine climbing.
More specifically, the Spitz features a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer construction that provides serious protection against abrasive rock and ice surfaces alike. However, the Gore-Tex membrane isn't limited to safeguarding you from errant rock features—it's also equal parts waterproof and breathable, which means your defense against precipitation is more akin to a shield wall than it is a sieve. Additionally, the Spitz touts a slim fit and a slightly cropped, hip-length hem as to enable a full range of motion that's also harness-compatible. The Spitz is also constructed zippered underarm ventilation to dump excess body heat quickly, rather than having to remove the jacket and therefore your entire defense system. Meanwhile, the chest pockets are harness-compatible and easily accommodate necessities, and the helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable for personalized protection.
- A hard-wearing, technical shell for alpine climbing
- Gore-Tex Pro is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Chest pockets are harness-compatible for convenience
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood offers adjustable protection
- Slim fit enables a full range of motion and unimpeded mobility
- Hem is hip-length to bolster harness compatibility
- Item #HAG00DJ