Nobody got time for a sieve.
We're mature adults here, but sometimes it's important to acknowledge the elephant in the room. So, don't let its rocket-launching, loogie sounding name deceive you—the Haglöfs Men's Spitz Jacket is designed to combat some of the toughest weather that Mother Nature has to offer while climbing in the alpine.
The Spitz features a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer fabric technology that assures serious, steadfast protection against crusty rock and ice surfaces alike. Furthermore, Gore-Tex is incredibly waterproof and highly breathable, meaning your defense against the dark and formidable weather is quelled by an equally as tenacious, weather-proof shield. Additionally, the Spitz is fashioned with a slim fit and has a slightly cropped hemline (think hip length) to ensure a full range of motion that's also harness-compatible. The Spitz has zippered underarm vents to dump excess body heat on the go, while the helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable for personalized protection from the first pitch to the last.
- A durable, technical shell for alpine climbing
- Gore-Tex Pro is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Chest pockets are harness-compatible for convenience
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood offers adjustable protection
- Slim fit enables a full range of motion and unimpeded mobility
- Hem is hip-length to bolster harness compatibility
- Item #HAG00CR