Nobody got time for a sieve.
The Haglöfs Men's Spitz Jacket is designed to combat some of the toughest weather that Mother Nature has to offer while climbing in the alpine. It features a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer fabric technology that assures serious, steadfast protection against crusty rock and ice surfaces alike. Furthermore, Gore-Tex is incredibly waterproof and highly breathable, meaning your defense against the dark and formidable weather is quelled by an equally as tenacious, weather-proof shield. Additionally, the Spitz is fashioned with a slim fit and has a slightly cropped hemline (think hip length) to ensure a full range of motion that's also harness-compatible. The Spitz has zippered underarm vents to dump excess body heat on the go, while the helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable for personalized protection from the first pitch to the last.
- A durable, technical shell for alpine climbing
- Gore-Tex Pro is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Chest pockets are harness-compatible for convenience
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood offers adjustable protection
- Slim fit enables a full range of motion and unimpeded mobility
- Hem is hip-length to bolster harness compatibility
- Item #HAG00CR