Rugged Mountain Pant
- Burly pants for adventures that demand durability
- Heavyweight Climatic fabric is extremely durable
- FlexAble reinforcement panels are waterproof
- DWR treatment sheds water from any direction
- Ventilation zippers maximize airflow
- Adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Hem width adjusts to the activity at hand
- Reinforced insteps repel mud and stand up to boots
- Item #HAG00KU
- Q & A
Men can wear ladies pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 40
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
I prefer the cut of the women's rugged mountain pant so I bought these in a 40 (I wear a size 32 mens pant) They are super comfortable, durable, and look really impressive while not being overly "rugged" or in your face that you like to backpack, hike, and just spend time in nature. These are such a great pant, and will accompany on my trip to Iceland!
Great Mountain Pant
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 36
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
I originally tried on the 38 but had to size down to the 36 because the waist was just too big on me. It fit with the velcro but I didn't want to rely on that. For reference, I am typically a size 6. The material is nice and thick. Great for spring mountaineering, hiking in the winter, and hiking when the weather is questionable. I love that there are vents on the upper thigh, great pockets and an adjustable ankle to fit with boots or to cinch when you're wearing approach shoes.