Big adventures await.
Designed to hold up through your most epic adventures, the Haglöfs Men's Rugged Flex Pant is a rugged, hard-working pant that can keep up with tough treks while protecting you from the elements. Whether you're on a peak-bagging mission or backpacking deep into the wild, the stretchy Climatic fabric allows comfortable movement, and FlexAble knee and seat reinforcements beef up durability without restricting mobility. The fluorocarbon-free DWR finish repels light rain and muddy splashes without harming the environment, and this pant is also bluesign-approved, meaning construction of it was certified to be easier on workers and the environment. Tapered legs won't snag on branches and brambles, and the adjustable hems let you hike up the legs securely when you're biking or stumble upon an irresistible bouldering problem you just have to climb.
- Rugged trekking pant for your most epic adventures
- Climatic fabric is tough, yet stretchy
- FlexAble reinforcements add stretch and durability
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish for eco-friendlier water-repellency
- Elasticated waist allows comfortable movement
- Tapered legs with adjustable hems reduce snagging
- Zippered pockets secure small trail essentials
- Item #HAG00IF
- Q & A
Traits a man should have
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
Rugged and Flexible
There pants are really nice do it all pants. I like hikinging in these, doing yoga in these, if I had a motorcycle I'd ride it in these. They are really comfortable, but size up. I can wear the medium confidently, but they will be tighter than most men prefer. I like the Large more because it gives you a more relaxed fit than a skinny jean fit. I am 5'11 and 180 just for reference. Get a pair and enjoy!