Roc Mimic Hooded Jacket
The Haglof Roc Mimic Hooded Jacket takes your insulation to the next level. It pairs a super durable Pertex Quantum face fabric with a lightweight and reliable Mimic Platinum Ultracluster Graphene. The Mimic Plantinum insulation has an exceptional warmth to weight ratio with the added peace of mind that it maintains that loft when wet, keeping you warm through the worst weather.
- Warm, lightweight, and durable insulating jacket for the alpine
- Pertex Quantum face fabric offers exceptional durability
- DWR treatment prevents moisture form penetrating into layers
- Mimic insulation is lightweight and maintains loft when wet
- Fixed hood packed with insulation traps additional heat
- Brushed chin guard keeps your face comfortable and warm
- Plethora of pockets keep your important items nearby
- Item #HAGO09J
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyamide), DWR treatment
- Mimic Platinum Ultracluster Graphene, Recycled polyester
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29.5in
- fixed, insulated
- 2 zip chest, 2 zip hand
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2020
This jacket is awesome!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
Perfect jacket for a chilly desert sunrise. Ive had this jacket for about a week now and it has not disappointed. I slept in it with temps in the low 30s and it kept me warm all night with zero cold spots (graphene FTW). I love that this jacket is built sustainably using recycled polyester and fluorocarbon free DWR. I have only scratched the surface of what this jacket is capable of. I know with its wind and water resistance its gonna keep me warm and dry all winter climbing and snowboarding.