To say that weather in the mountains is unpredictable is an understatement. It can go from searing sunshine to howling winds and sideways rain, then back to sunny again in the span of just a few minutes. Make sure you're prepared for whatever the day throws at you with the Haglöfs Men's L.I.M. Fuse Pant. Its softshell fabric repels rain and wind to shield you from the elements, while also offering excellent breathability so you don't overheat during tough climbs under cloudless skies.
- Lightweight softshell pant for warm weather trekking
- Fabric is stretchy, lightweight, and breathable
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR coating repels light rain
- Elasticized waist and cuffs for security and comfort
- Zippered thigh pocket secures small essentials
- Item #HAG00ET
- Q & A
Awesome lightweight pant option
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 175lbs
Sometimes, it's hot and you'd still like to wear pants. These are perfect for those days. Super light stretchy material. They are quite slim. But I like the fit a lot. I do wish it had more pockets. They do not have any back pockets. A bit tricky to figure out where to put my wallet.