sale from $64.97 $129.9550% Off
Fly down the trail.
Whether you’re taking to the trail at a run or a walk, the Haglöfs Men’s Heron Hooded Jacket is the layer that will keep you comfortable. This extremely breathable, four-way stretch fleece jacket is designed specifically for people who like to be active in the outdoors. It’s lightweight and designed to wick away sweat to keep you from getting that awful clammy feeling when you stop to check out the view and the wind picks up. The offset seams allow a backpack to sit easily on your shoulders, and the flatlock construction minimizes chafing for maximum comfort.
- Fleece jacket for shoulder seasons on the trail
- Pontetorto Tecnostretch fabric is warm and breathable
- Four-way stretch for your full range of motion
- Offset, flatlock seams for comfort
- This product is bluesign-approved
- Item #HAG00H3
Pontetorto Tecnostretch (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
2 zippered hand
bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, sport climbing, trail running
- Q & A
Perfect fit and feel
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
Large excellent size for 42 long 200lbs me
And feels so comfy