Essens Mimic Insulated Jacket
For the constant-adventurer looking for a cold-weather piece that'll transition seamlessly from frigid days at the ski mountain to chilly multi-pitch climbing routes and back again, there's the Haglofs Essens Mimic Insulated Jacket. This versatile jacket features an innovative synthetic insulation that's designed to mimic the effects of down, while still maintaining the warm-when-wet performance that makes synthetics so reliable. The result is comfortable warmth that'll keep doing its job when you're caught out in heavy snows or unexpected rain storms.
Your insulation isn't the only thing that'll work hard in inclement weather—the Pertex Quantum shell offers wind and water resistance for those times when you're caught in potentially stormy conditions without a shell. Lighter rain and most snows will bead off of you as you move, which will be easier thanks to the stretchy panels along the shoulders. Articulated sleeves also help with natural movement, while the elasticized cuffs and hem seal in all of your warmth with a simple and low-bulk design.
- Take on any cold-weather challenge with this versatile jacket
- QuadFusion Mimic insulation offers down-like warmth even when wet
- Pertex Quantum shell protects against wind and snow on exposed peaks
- Stretchy shoulder panels accommodate long reaches on cool climbs
- Elasticized cuffs seal out the cold and push up easily
- Zippered pockets keep gear and nutrition safely tucked away
- Item #HAG00LR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 185lbs
I love this jacket, It is very warm, It is warmer than my NorthFace down jackets I own. This is a slim fitting jacket. The only negative is the zipper is on the left side and with it being reversed makes zipping it take more concentration, LOL