Built to last.
Classic outdoor aesthetic and modern tech and sustainability come together in the Haglöfs Men's Eco Proof Jacket. This technical shell offers a classic outdoor aesthetic while shielding you from howling winds and heavy rain when you're out on the trail. However, that's not all this jacket has going for it. Its Eco Proof fabric is made with partial recycled content to reduce waste, and it's bluesign-approved, meaning the factory that produces it conforms to best-practice manufacturing methods that are easier on the environment as well as the workers who craft it. Plus, Haglöfs used thoughtful design to ensure that as many parts of the jacket as possible are easily repaired or replaced, so you can enjoy this jacket for many years to come.
- Technical shell with classic style and sustainable construction
- Waterproof and breathable Eco Proof fabric boasts recycled content
- Two-way stretch allows freedom of movement
- Unique design lets you to replace damaged areas with spare parts
- Adjustable cord and elasticated webbing on hood seal out rain
- Hem adjustment cord in pocket cinches to keep out cold
- Hand and chest pockets secure trail essentials
- Item #HAG00HS
- Q & A
What a great jacket.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 183lbs
Its great to finally have a 3 layer jacket that is not only water and windproof but at the same time has a clean design for downtown. Love how Haglofs combine their design with technical features, sustainable fabrics and best of all a really good fit.
This jacket has been with me in the mountains, on the snow and also out for dinner.