Select style & size:Select options
Cooler than it looks.
Grivel didn't just design the Stealth Climbing Helmet to look like your expedition tent because it's cool; this helmet's unique style amplifies airflow to give you what Grivel considers the best ventilation out of any climbing helmet. This helmet also boasts a lightweight and hard polycarbonate shell paired with impact-absorbing foam for optimal protection that you'll appreciate when you're about to punt off the crux.
- Hyper-light helmet for climbing rock, ice, and mixed
- Impact-absorbing form and hard polycarbonate shell
- Hyper-ventilated design offers Grivel's best airflow system
- Adjustment system tucks into helmet for compact storage
- Clips attach headlamps to helmet
- Item #GRV001U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been climbing in the Stealth Helmet for two seasons now, mostly with ice, and love the weight and fit. I can't help but appreciate the rear adjustment system and the fact that there's no buckle in the rear to break when I put it in my pack. The rear strap also cradles your head, making it hardly noticeable when I wear it. As I've used the helmet mostly with ice, it takes a blow with almost every swing and I have yet to see any impact or wear on the helmet. The weight is a bonus.
Weird fit, Not protective
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My husband bought this and hated the fit and structure. Felt flimsy and like it wouldn't protect the head if something bad should occur.