For stout objectives.
Peruse the local hiking guidebook for two-day backpacking trips, and then see if you can get it done in a night with Gregory's Stout 45 Backpack. Its supportive, cushy, and ventilated TrailFlex suspension system readies you for high-mileage days on the trail, and the bottom access compartment keeps your sleeping bag separate from the rest of your gear. Gregory fixed a rain cover that you can deploy when wet weather unexpectedly pours overhead.
- Overnight backpack tests how far you can trek in a day
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and waist for a comfortable fit
- Stowable rain cover shields gear from wet weather
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE007Y
- Q & A
Great Beginner Backpacking Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great backpack for both long day hikes and multi day hiking! If you pack smart the bag fits everything one would need. It has a lot of pockets, all placed very conveniently. It is extremely comfortable, and even when heavy the straps evenly distribute weight. Comes with an effective rain cover, is light weight, and dries pretty fast. For the price I would recommend as a great bag for starters.