There's a lot you can do in a day.
You only have one night to get away from it all, and it seems like you'll have to trek farther than you planned in order to get away from the crowds. Lucky for you, Gregory designed the Women's Maven 45 Backpack so you can expand your overnight options. Its Aerolon suspension system wraps hollowed-out aluminum stays in a matrix ventilation system to keep the pack surprisingly supportive for how much it weighs. Aerolon also features 3D-molded EVA at the shoulder straps and waist belt for comfort. There's also a lumbar pad for extra support, and the entire system adjusts vertically and horizontally for a customized fit. The Maven is a traditional top loader, and there's an additional bottom access point for more convenient storage. The bottom straps secure sleeping bags or pads, and you can remove them if you pack your bag inside.
- Lightweight pack for peak-bagging and minimalist overnighters
- Aerolon suspension system assures a well-balanced feel
- Top and bottom access points for easy storage
- Removable bottom straps secure sleeping bags and pads
- Zippered top and waist pockets secure small essentials
- Stretch side and front pockets store layers and water bottles
- Item #GRE008K