Back by popular demand.
The Appalachian Trail serves up a lot of miles to walk, and if you have a heavy pack, some of those miles are going to be difficult. Instead of suffering with the weight of a heavy pack on a multi-day adventure, shoulder Granite Gear's Crown2 60L Backpack and move quickly over long, demanding trails.
At 2lb 3oz, the Crown2 won't be holding you back much, and if you need to make the pack even lighter, the top bucket and internal frame sheet are removable, so it's possible to get the backpack down to 1lb 11oz. And for those who repeatedly have trouble finding a pack that fits, the Crown2 has Granite Gear's Re-Fit hip belt, which easily adjusts to various body sizes, so the pack's hip belt can still cinch down to fit your body when you lose ten pounds hiking the AT.
- A lightweight multi-day pack for extended adventures
- Re-Fit hip belt is fully adjustable for on-the-go comfort
- Removable lid minimizes weight for ultralight performance
- Roll-top buckle top allows easy access to gear
- Vapor Current system delivers cooling to your sweaty back
- Hydration compatible with internal sleeve and hose port
- Big hip belt pockets for snacks, maps, and safety kit
- Item #GRG002M
- Q & A
The Vapor Current mark 2 compression molded polypropelene frame sheet has molded reinforcement channels and die-cut holes to minimize weight, without sacrificing structural integrity. The frame works in combination with the molded foam back panel with ventilation channels and durable laminated mesh to assist in the ventilation of heat and moisture, without shifting the pack's center of gravity away from your back. The patent-pending, fully adjustable RE-FIT hip belt make achieving a custom hip belt fit easy! For added volume and organization, the Crown2 60 comes with a fully removable zippered lid, designed specifically for use on this pack.