Why We Like The NN Pant
Made for mornings that start with a sunrise climb before our morning cup of coffee, with enough style and function for both the crag and the cafe, these pants are up for anything we are. Their stretch cotton fabric is durable and free-moving, with a gusseted crotch helping out the cause, while their laid-back everyday style fits in anywhere around town.
- Versatile pants that transition easily from mountains to town
- Stretch cotton fabric withstands encounters with rough rock
- Gusseted crotch frees up movement on the trail or on the wall
- Integrated belt keeps your fit as secure and comfortable as possible
- Pants are specially washed for softness and a vintage feel
- Item #GRAK08K
- stretch cotton twill
- 2 hand, 2 hook-and-loop rear
- adjustable belt, elastic
- Gusseted Crotch
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 60 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 29, 2022
Best climbing pants ever.
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
Best pants I’ve ever climbed in. The crotch stitching allows good movement. The material is comfortable and durable. The sizing fits correctly. The integrated belt is unnoticeable. Just a great pant.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help