Windstopper Thermo Glove
- Cool-weather cycling gloves keep your hands functional
- Gore Windstopper membrane seals out wind
- Polyester insulation traps in heat even while damp
- Silicone print provides traction on bars and levers
- Absorbent thumb swatch for wiping sweat
- Item #GWR007H
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [palm] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [back] polyester, [insulation] polyester
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 23, 2023
Great warmth, poor comfort
- I've put it through the wringer
The Windstopper material works great. However, the fact that the inside fleece liner seems to only be attached at the cuff means the liner moves quite a bit within the shell. As such, for anything from a very calm road ride you will find yourself constantly fighting the slipping of the liner within the glove. Because of this I have found the glove close to unusable on gravel rides for instance. In terms of smaller complaints, I feel like some padding for the heel of the palm and having the cuff of the glove be a bit longer would be good.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help