Windstopper Thermo Beanie
- Beanie for cool-weather cycling
- Gore Windstopper membrane seals out wind
- Elastic panels for comfortable long-term wear
- Fully taped seams for additional protection
- Side slits let you secure glasses
- Item #GWR006Q
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] polyester, [stretch panels] 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 5, 2020
Another great Gore product
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore this recently for a 2 hour ride in weather around freezing temps (low to mid 30s F). This kept my head, ears, and forehead warm but still managed to breathe pretty well. This was the first ride where I didn't get a headache from an exposed forehead, and the holes for your glasses were extremely useful. Would recommend.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help