- Balaclava for cycling in the coldest conditions
- Gore Windstopper membrane seals out cold gusts
- Breathable, synthetic fabric manages perspiration
- Thermo-stretch encourages your full range of motion
- Flatlock seams minimize pressure points
- Item #GWR006X
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [lining] polyester
- commuting, road cycling, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 22, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The material is indeed windstopper, but there is insufficient coverage of the nose, and mouth area. Froze my lips and nose in a 15 mph wind at 20 F. Maybe ok for above freezing and light winds with high activity.
December 1, 2021
Must have for winter riding
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- One size
- 5' 7"
I have used a couple of these all of last winter for riding in the cold and it does an excellent job of blocking wind, but allows me to breathe naturally. The cut on the nose faces away from my riding glasses, so it doesnt fog up my lens. The only issue is trying to hydrate and fuel during the ride. It?s difficult to pull the mask down below the chin with heavy riding gloves, hydrate and then pull it back on your nose. I usually stop to fuel/hydrate, but its better than any other balaclava which fogs up my lens, difficult to breathe, have to keep fiddling etc.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help