Why We Like The Spirit Vest
For windy days where we want a bit of extra protection that doesn't leave us overheating, we turn to the Spirit Vest. It's ideal for emergency weather protection as well as for windy, wet days where the weather isn't our friend. We like that it's lightweight and small enough to pack into a rear jersey pocket and that it's highly breathable despite its protective features.
- A vest that can handle bad-to-worse weather conditions
- Water-resistant and windproof from GORE-TEX fabrics and tech
- Highly breathable despite being able to stand up to tough weather
- Lightweight protection that can be stowed away in a rear pocket
- Engineered for cycling with a full-length zip and reflective details
- Item #GWRG04E
- 100% polyester, GORE-TEX Infinium, GORE WindStopper
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 12, 2023
Nice but Lacking Pockets
- I've used it several times
Overall this is a quality vest for days when a little extra protection is needed from cool temperatures of mild wind. The fit is slightly snug, even though it is a regular fit. The main issue with the vest is that it has only one pocket (chest zip), while it would be better if it at least had a lower back zip pocket or two.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help