Up To 60% Off
The C3 jersey from Gore Wear could be described as the ideal summer cycling top for cobbles, chicanes, and climbs to accommodate the mixed-terrain cyclist's versatile demands. And its easy-going appearance establishes the C3 as an accessible choice to any style of riding.
With a slightly more relaxed fit than others from Gore's lineup, leaving just enough extra room for early-season modesty, the C3 feels natural on the body and is comfortable zipped for aero efficiency or unzipped during warm canyon climbs. Crafted from polyester that makes moisture transfer a priority, it pulls sweat away so you can keep cooler than a hairless cat in a wind-tunnel, and as dry as a turtle shell under a warming lamp. As you would expect, the jersey is equipped with three back pockets for stashing a water bottle, snacks, and your gadgets for the ride, while a zippered security pocket keeps your cards and keys safe. And waist grippers help keep the jersey from riding up as you're dancing on the pedals or rustling for post-intervals gels.
- Classically styled summer jersey with all-road versatility
- Wicking fabrics for days when you start the ride already sweating
- Performance jersey that is well-suited to rides on and off road
- Full zipper in front maximizes windflow as the sun beats down
- Traditional rear pockets plus one for securing valuables
- Item #GWRG02S
- spring, summer, fall
- [rear] 3 open, 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year