C3 Bib Short+
Gore Wear created the Men's C3 Bib Shorts+ for the weekend warriors desiring the best attributes of straightforward style, riding functionality, and plush support, but without requiring you to shell out big bucks to do so.
They're made with a functional mixture of muscle-supporting fabric, breathable mesh bibs, and an Active Various chamois to absorb excess vibration and relieve pressure from sensitive tissue areas. Gore then optimizes seam placement to eliminate irritation and scratchiness inherent to cheaper, poorly designed bib shorts. Additionally, you'll find a reflective logo that pops in low-light conditions, so you'll have greater visibility when you're finishing up after dark.
- Functional mix of comfort and support for casual cyclists
- Supportive, quick-drying fabric with breathable mesh bibs
- Active Various chamois relieves pressure and vibration
- Optimized seam placement eliminates irritation
- Reflective rear logo for low-light visibility
- Item #GWRG01O
- [face fabric] 80% polyamide, 20% elastane, [mesh panels] 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- ACTIVE Comfort
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 29, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
Order XXL, they sent me XL. If you push the XXL button, they send you EU sizing of XXL, which is really and XL in the US. Wow! Last time I order from these guys.
July 21, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Stitching is very nice which you would expect at this price point. The pad it great although I am not sure that it is any better than some of the cheaper knockoffs. The overall longevity of the garment I think will be good based on the construction. Fit is perfect.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help