Base Layer Sleeveless Shirt
When summer graces you with long days, balmy temperatures, and intense sunshine, the last thing you're thinking about is layering up — but don't let your instinct hold you back from the right base layer. Toss on the Gore Wear Sleeveless Women's Baselayer and explore a world of sweat-wicking, cooling fibers that wrap you up to keep your temperature down. Crafted from a blend of synthetic fibers, you'll find that this base layer fits like a second skin, while aiding in moisture transfer to quickly pull away perspiration and dry while you ride. Its cut with minimized flat-lock seams to reduce chaffing, and a construction that contours to your body to keep you comfortable all day. In back you'll find an extended hem that keeps you covered when you're on the bike so you can comfortably move fore and aft without worries of dreaded crack back.
- A cooling base layer to cover your core
- Lightweight wicking materials pull away sweat
- High stretch material maximizes comfort with close fit
- Long back keeps you covered when you're down in the drops
- Minimalist flat-lock seams fight chaffing and boost comfort
- Fibers dry quickly to keep you comfortable
- Item #GWR0034
- 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help