Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stomp Mitten
Gordini is that company that has been designing gloves since their start. This brand knows what cold and snow are all about, and the Gordini team is known to spend their days (when they're not working) in the backcountry ski zones by their Vermont office. Gordini works to ensure all of their gear can withstand the most demanding conditions in the height of the winter season, and that's why the Stomp Mitten stands out. These insulating mittens feature Megaloft technology that keeps hands and fingers warm while a hydrowick micro denier helps absorb moisture. An Aquabloc seam-sealed insert makes sure your mittens are ultra-breathable, water and wind proof. With a mini-ripstop shell, the Stomp Mittens are durable enough to last through multiple winter seasons.
- Warm winter gloves that will keep up on the coldest backcountry days
- Megaloft insulation that ensures warmth to your fingertips
- Aquabloc insert makes for breathability, water and windproofing
- Hydrowick Microdenier lining that helps absorb moisture
- Gauntlet cinch closure so snow doesn't get where it shouldn't be
- Nose wipe and zippered heaterpack pocket for convenience
- Item #GORC01X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.