Why We Like The Gordini Polar Gloves
Nothing makes the day a day at the resort more pleasant than warm hands, and the Gordini Polar Gloves keep our hands warm. The AquaBloc laminate offers waterproof and breathable coverage, DownTek insulation traps heat without hurting dexterity, and the goatskin palm prevents rips and tears throughout the day, month, and year.
- Ski and snowboard gloves designed for ice cold days
- Breathable softshell backing offers dexterity
- DownTek insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- AquaBloc laminate offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- Nose wipe on thumb provides a soft place to wipe your face
- Cinchable strap locks in a reliable fit and feel every time
- Gauntlet design slips over your sleeve to keep the snow out
- Item #GORC05K
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- [face fabric] deerskin, [trim] faux suede
- Aquabloc insert
- [back of hand] 600-fill down (70% goose down, 30% feathers), [palm] Megaloft
- Removable Liner
- gauntlet glove
- gauntlet, strap
- Palm Grip
- digital grip palm
- Touchscreen Compatible
- digital thumb patch
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Fur Information
- faux fur (synthetic)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help