Why We Like The Gordini GTX Storm Mitten
The Gordini GTX Storm Mitten is made to defeat cold winter weather and made with eco-friendly materials, too. The water-resistant shell is reinforced with synthetic leather trim for added durability and grip while a GORE-TEX insert adds an additional level of breathable waterproofing to keep our hands dry. We also stay plenty warm, thanks to synthetic Megaloft insulation, and there's also a zippered handwarmer pocket if we want to add a burst of heat. On top of all this winter weather protection, the Storm mitten features materials certified for minimizing harm to people and the environment.
- Winter mitts with all-weather warmth and protection
- GORE-TEX ePE provides PFC-free waterproofing
- Synthetic insulation traps warm air and tolerates moisture
- Textured palm and fingers for added grip
- Leash to prevent losing our mitts
- Gauntlet with drawcord closure to seal out snow and cold
- Item #GORC03Z
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, membrane/laminate] bluesign® APPROVED
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [face fabric] polyester
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Megaloft (synthetic)
- gauntlet mitten
- drawcord cuff, wrist strap
- Palm Grip
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- zippered back-of-hand pocket
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help