Why We Like The VRG Polarized Sunglasses
Goodr's newest style, the VRG Polarized Sunglasses, gives us their top-notch performance that we expect in a futuristic style. No matter how sweaty our run, the special grip coating and no-bounce fit keeps these shades in place, so we can stay focused on pushing past our limits.
- Speed-ready sunglasses to up your style on your runs
- Glare-reducing polarized lenses lets you focus on technical terrain
- UV400 protection blocks all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Item #GDO0020
- scratch-resistant, shatter-proof, mirrored, hydrophobic coating
- composite with anti-slip coating
- nickel screws
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 46 x 139 / 11 / 150mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 9, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
I honestly bought these just as a kooky cheap backup to some other pairs, but somehow they've become my go-to pair? I've run trail races in them and gone mountain biking, and they're super solid. They have a slightly rubbery coating that helps them stay on really well. I got the bright pink "See You At the Party" color, and the lenses are rad - dark enough that you can see in bright sun, but not so dark that you lose definition in the shade. The fit seems really versatile - they're small enough to stay on my narrowish face, but they seem like they'd work for a wider face too. I also have an older pair of Goodrs, and haven't had any issues with the durability, so I think these are gonna last a while. If you're looking for an affordable pair of sunglasses, these are a great pick!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help