Select style & size:Select options
Good To-Go's Granola Single Serving Breakfast Entree is the fuel you need to get through the morning for a day of burning lots of calories. Nutritionally, it has whole grains and plenty of protein and fiber, balancing out your needs for a day of backpacking. Based on your preference, you can use cold or hot water to re-hydrate this meal, saving you fuel and time if you need to hit the trail early.
- Dehydrated breakfast granola for backpacking
- Re-hydrates with hot or cold water
- Gluten-free for sensitive stomachs
- 1-year shelf life for easy storage
- Item #GTG000C
- Q & A
Awesome for a quick trail breakfast
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I thought this was a pretty tasty trail breakfast. It can be served cold or hot. It was waaay more filling than I expected a cereal to be and kept me fueled all morning. Very chewy because of all the oats/nuts/dried fruits but super tasty so I didn't mind giving my jaw a workout.
Not a fan
I need to stop trying to eat anything dehydrated for breakfast.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The dinners have been much better in my opinion than the breakfasts. They aren't bad, just nothing spectacular. They do the job.