Why We Like The Goldbergh Fever Ski Jacket
The Goldbergh Fever Ski Jacket is perfect for trips down Main Street in our favorite ski town and sipping a cocktail mid-way down a run at the chalet. The bomber-style jacket is made from premium fabrics that offer protection from rain and snow, as well as breathability to move moisture away from our skin. The RDS-certified down is plush and warm, keeping us toasty as we raise a toast.
- Bomber-style jacket for those who'd rather après than ski
- RDS-certified down is warm and lofty for reliable heat
- Breathable fabrics help to keep us feeling fresh
- Knit cuffs and waist keep snow and cold from sneaking in
- 5 total pockets offer options for all of our essentials
- Warm fixed hood keeps our ears cozy on windy days
- Anti-odor treatment helps to keep us smelling lovely
- Regular fit layers over lighter baselayers
- Item #GDG001Y
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 50% nylon, 50% polyester, [face fabric 2] 100% polyester, [face fabric 3] 74% nylon, 26% elastane, [lining] 58% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, [lining 2] 100% polyester
- RDS certified duck down (90% down, 10% feathers)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 2 internal chest
- ski, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help