Select style & size:Select options
Whether your weekend plans include backpacking or a family reunion at the park that's sure to run past sunset, you'll want to bring along the Goal Zero Lighthouse Mini V2. This lantern provides plenty of light for your after-dinner card games, whether you're in a tent or gathered around a picnic table. Mounting options include fold-down legs, magnets, and hook so you can attach it or stand it depending on your location.
- Electric lantern for the campsite
- Bright LED bulbs cast 210 lumens and runs 4-500 hours
- Built-in magnets provide easy mounting
- Fold-down legs offer a stable base and maximum light dispersion
- Rechargeable via USB cable and solar panels (sold separately)
- Charges your phone and other USB gear
- Item #GZR004G
- Q & A
Small, lightweight and effective
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We took a couple different camp lights on our recent backpack trip and came to like this one the best. And we didn’t even use the solar panel or charging features this one offers, which I can imagine could come in handy. But this is very lightweight, puts off great light, far more than you would assume and has a couple features like only lighting up half or complete. Great camp light for backpacking based on our experience, especially for the price.